Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Counting my Blessings

I am a blessed woman. Sometimes I forget to stop and realize how blessed I really am. Today, I had a few moments that made me stop and realize how blessed I really am! Today, I realized again why I am marrying the man that I am- I was once again reminded how amazing he is, and how much he loves me! Keep reading...you'll think he is pretty amazing too!

1. My fiance willingly picked me up from work- even though it is out of his way to do so!
2. My fiance, knowing I had a really bad day, showed me I was his first priortity by canceling his dinner plans so that he could be here for me tonight.
3. My fiance took my duaghter with him to pick up dinner so that I could take a shower and unwind from my stressful day.
4. My fiance picked up dinner tonight so that I wouldn't have to cook and could have a night to relax.
5. My fiance sat and watched a movie with my daughter, showing her that she was special to him as well.
6. As I am typing this, I am listening to my fiance and my daughter read in the other room, as he tucks her in. I love listening to him and her share these special moments together- building a lasting "father/daughter" relationship- a stepping stone to our family....Becoming Blended!

0 comments: